Send me an email: Nick (at) theconcertshooter.com
Do you work for free?
- I will only do a few select pro bono pieces per year based upon my workflow and how busy I am. Don't feel bad if I don't respond to an email requesting my services in which I do not get compensated for. This is a business world and working for "credit" doesn't pay my bills.
Can I use your photos in my blog?
- No, sorry.
Will you photograph my wedding?
- No. I only specialize in concert photography and I do a lot of real estate photography.
Can I buy some prints?
- This varies tremendously because I'm not an advocate of selling photos of artists without having prior permission from them.
Do you need an assistant?
- No, no, and no. I can hold my camera perfectly fine all by myself. Unless, you are going to come to my house to clean, do laundry, cook dinner, trim the palm trees, and clean my pool.
Why can't I see certain photos of artists?
- Many artists are now implementing right-grabbing contracts that do not allow me to show their photos in a portfolio or anywhere else besides what I am originally on assignment for them.